0417 791 175 Menu

Codes & Regulations


Zoning is controlled by your local government authority, and prescribes the land use and type and form of development in an area.



Q Developments & Construction keeps up-to-date with all local and state government rulings and regulations relating to R-codes and zoning, and we can quickly find out and advise you what is possible on your block.


Local Government

The Q Developments & Construction team deals with most of Perth’s local governments regularly, and we understand the little differences that can have a big impact on your development.


Property Development

Share us on